Understanding a kid’s mind is an essential obligation for all the parents who are in the early years of practice. The key to this understanding is the development of skills in observing children and of interpreting those observations. A holistic approach is needed for the development of a kid.
A holistic approach to child development seeks to simultaneously address the physical, emotional, relational, intellectual, and spiritual aspects of a child’s life. The importance of the holistic approach is that
As such, holistic education is based on the idea that children can be taught more naturally and engagingly. Rather than
Kshitij’s H3 program does absolutely that. H3 stands for Head, Heart
The benefits of a holistic approach-
1. According to research done by Sir Ken Robinson, a holistic educational approach redefines not only what a core subject is, but it also redefines how children should be taught.
2. The most significant benefit of a holistic approach isn’t just about mental development, but it encompasses psychological, social and emotional growth.
3. A holistic approach motivates children to learn about a subject. It
4. It is also attuned to each child’s persona and learning style, in contrast to the current mass educational system.
5. A holistic approach helps in developing